The Santa Fe Community Housing Trust (Housing Trust) located in Santa Fe, NM is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Construction Manager to serve as the owner representative on monitoring land development and housing development construction projects. This position reports to the Development Manager. The Housing Trust is a 501c3 nonprofit corporation with a 27-year history of developing quality affordable multi-family and single-family homes in Santa Fe.
- Oversees construction sites, general contractors, and workers to ensure a high level of quality, safety and adherence to contracts.
- Assists with creation and review of bid packages and request for proposals.
- Creates and reviews Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal and Change Orders.
- Guarantees that all work is performed in accordance with approved manuals and procedures.
- Ensures that the project is constructed and documented in accordance with contract documents and good engineering practices.
- Provides technical support to Project Managers.
- Develops and maintains project cost/change controls, and project budget and accounting records.
- Performs change order estimating and assists the Project Manager in change order negotiations.
- Coordinates and monitors schedule updates, invoices, and submittals.
- Assists in managing and reviewing the progress of contractors’ construction schedules.
- Reviews weekly and monthly reports on the status and progress of the contracts, including project costs and potential changes.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or other related discipline.
- 5+ years of project experience working in the construction industry
- Proficient with MS Office Suite of tools, exposure to project scheduling software.
Salary and Benefits: This is a full-time exempt position. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and comes with generous benefits including health, dental and vision.
How to Apply:
Please send cover letter and resume to: